You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Business Analyst do?
In this role, you will work as part of the delivery function within the Enterprise Payment Solutions team at Fiserv. You will be responsible for analyzing, documenting and proposing solutions for large and complex payment projects across a global client portfolio. Your job will be hands-on in performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies as well as preparing functional specifications. You will also work alongside the development teams to provide iterative analysis of the detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and the development teams.
- You will lead the analysis phase of a project, typically with one or more BA’s aligned to support its delivery
- Your awareness of the overall project plan will enable you to allocate and prioritize work of other BA’s to ensure timelines are met
- You will build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners
- You will collect, understand and communicate the business requirements for the project, and translate them into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the solution development teams
- You will collaborate with technical and solution architects to define solutions
- Analyze and document business processes
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Design, specify and execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the client’s domain experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Analyze and solve problems with integrated technology system software; determines and communicates need for technical analysis
- Develops and provides structured training classes for system users and ad hoc one on one training and user assistance as required
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for client payments change initiatives of medium size and complexity
- Responsible for maintaining the overall requirements catalog for a project
- Work with the Project Manager to allocate and prioritize analysis work to BA’s within project teams
- Support and develop BA’s working within your project team
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Is a recognized payments industry expert and uses that knowledge to help banks design solutions to meet their payments need
- Based on experience influence the product road map
- Builds relationships with Senior Bank officers
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in cash management/payments either working at a Bank or software vendor providing payments services to banks
- Working knowledge of SWIFT, ISO 20022, low-value and high-value such as Fed Wire, CHIPS, US ACH (NACHA), Real Time Payments, Correspondent Banking SEPA, Target 2, Mexico SPEI, BACS etc. (preferably in-depth knowledge of implementing solutions that process these types of payments)
- Experience of leading and mentoring small teams within an overall project structure.
- Demonstrated evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
- Demonstrated experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems within the payments environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work at all levels across projects
- End to end experience of the project life-cycle
- Previous experience interacting directly with end users and clients
- Have superb attention to detail, ability to handle various tasks and sound organization of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our Enterprise Payments Solutions. These solutions provide best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on-premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs, and offer standout customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Using the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our solutions are underpinned by a consistent track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions' reputation as highly professional, long-term partners for global and local clients.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.