You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Training Specialist do? The ideal candidate has a work history or educational background related to teaching adults who learn through excellent document and course design, excels at navigating a wide variety of personalities and structures their own work in a way that is intuitive for others. Industry experience is a bonus, but not needed.
Issuer Dispute Operations’ Training Specialists:
• Lead new-hire training orientation classes
• Distribute frequent updates to department-wide training materials and documentation
• Curate a vast library of industry and product specific training materials
• Collaborate with operations, implementation, product, and compliance
• Drive the development of training program
• Monitor the efficacy of the training
• Finding additional professional development opportunities for interested employees
• Let the results lead the learning development
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Required 2+ years facilitating training or advanced industry experience
• Understanding of adult learning principles and coaching techniques
• Detail-oriented and able to manage training records, scheduling and classroom materials
• Excellent interpersonal relation skills, expert written and communication skills
• Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment, meet time deadlines and balance multiple responsibilities
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Public speaking
• Instructional design
Travel required: 10%
Who We Are:
Issuer Dispute Operations services thousands of financial institutions by processing millions of fraud and non-fraud disputes, chargebacks, and various activities related to those services. Over 500 analysts around the globe manage nearly one billion dollars in annual consumer claims on 5 major processing platforms, 30+ debit networks, and all of the major card brands. Our work is complex and our performance is critical to the financial health of our clients and their consumers.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.