You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Systems Engineer do?
- Leading troubleshooting while initiating the path to root cause identification & making recommendations for long-term resolution of problems across multiple platforms.
- Leading complex initiatives and issues within an application platform involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Working across application platforms and influencing improvements elated to performance, architecture, design, and resiliency.
- Recommending strategies for process and monitoring improvement.
- Migrating applications from On-Prem to Cloud environments.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years total engineering, production support and administration or similar experience.
- Solid experience as application production support Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Extensive experience administration multiple technologies but not limited to Pivotal cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, WebSphere Products, Apache, JBoss/Wildfly, Tomcat, IBM Http server, WebLogic, and IIS.
- Experience working with ELB, EC2, Route 53, Elastic Bean Stalk and Trust Manager services in the AWS Cloud Environment.
- Experience working with SSL certificates installation and renewal. Also, knowledge on troubleshooting certificate related issues and mutual authentication.
- Experience with tuning application for better performance and availability.
- Solid Understanding of Cloud Technology concepts, topologies, and service models (PaaS, AWS).
- Experience with implementing micro services architecture and build/deploy automated, scalable, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Ability to analyze the load test results and recommend the appropriate tuning measurements.
- Strong understanding of different operating systems like RedHat Linux, windows, AIX, SUSE Linux.
- Hands on scripting experience using shell, python, Perl scripting languages to automate software builds, config management.
- Experience with log parsing technologies like Splunk, elk.
- Experience with tools like App Dynamics, Dyna Trace, vrops etc.
- Solid understanding in reading Java dumps, system cores and TCP dumps to troubleshoot issues.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Containerization Docker/Kubernetes
- Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, and Confluence.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.