You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Manager of Credit Service Administration do?
As a Sr. Manager of Credit Services Administration in the Credit Processing Delivery Org, you will ensure that Fiserv delivers on its commitments to our financial institution partners. And you will serve a meaningful role in driving Credit Service Administration’s P&L and client satisfaction in partnership with stakeholders across the organization.
Specifically, you will be responsible for 1) leading a value-add professional services team 2) reducing time to revenue and improving client satisfaction, 3) pricing CSA service delivery functions to ensure value is maximized for time/effort and also positioning servicing as a product, 4) identifying opportunities and efficiency gains for governing client professional services and staff augmentation, 5) identifying automation opportunities and efficiency gains where relevant in delivery execution, and 6) partnering closely with account management, sales and product to support servicing of clients.
You are a key leader who will drive and lead a team to support our client needs and be a liaison with Development and Account Management groups to manage client expectations and resolve technical issues impacting clients. In addition, you will proficiently execute against key business success metrics including financial targets, client experience metrics, and engagement of your associates and their clients.
Your position is a key leader on the Credit Services Administration Leadership Team.
As a Sr. Manager of Credit Service Administration, you can expect to:
• Lead program, project and staff augmentation team of 12+ to deliver against client requests and business plans
• Maintain and improve governance process to manage client initiatives with centralized tracking of initiatives and progress
• Support development of and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress over time periods
• Drive performance against key P&L levers impacting time to revenue across the business
• Participate in sales activities for the delivery team
• Implement with quality in a timely fashion for time to revenue acceleration.
• Work closely with sales, account management and product to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly and the client objectives are understood.
• Perform as a key leader of furthering Credit Services Administration talent strategy by hiring, onboarding, developing and retaining talent
• Design and develop improvement opportunities to gain efficiencies of project methodologies, deliverables, reporting and training to mature capabilities in service and delivery
• Prepare and communicate strategies while maintaining effective, on-going relationships with Client Executives
• Generate new revenue growth by finding opportunities to price servicing functions
• Support the Financial monthly revenue and expense measurement and reporting process.
• Serve as a senior escalation point with consultative, trusted client relationships
• Monitor team capacity and proactively identify and address opportunities optimize the talent pool
• The ability to travel as required.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in business, operations or a related field required.
• 7+ years of experience in business implementations or operations with most of the experience in leadership roles
• 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
• Shown success in effectively driving delivery
• Working understanding of business financial practices and accounting
• Strong experience in data-driven management, metrics and reporting
• Excellent ability to lead and motivate teams of 12+
• Operational consulting experience is valuable
• Solid ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.