Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Automation Test Engineer, Sr do?
As a Senior Automation Engineer you will partner closely with development to continuously deliver innovative products to our customers that are reliable, scalable, and functional. Help define our automation framework to accelerate testing with the highest levels of quality and accuracy. Responsible for defining, crafting, and implementing test automation to validate the integration between multiple Fiserv product lines.
We are looking for test development engineers that have experience in working in complex dynamic environments and who will help us continue our mission of providing a high-quality experience for our customers, whi
In this role you will be the subject matter expert (SME) for design and specifications for automation needs and solutions, with primary contribution towards requirements, design, build, testing, deployment and maintenance. You will Craft custom solutions from existing/new processes to facilitate deep coverage of regression/smoke/patch validation needs. Evaluate new technologies for their application within organizational needs. Additionally you will design and implement mock services and components to enhance automation for shift-left testing needs.
- Performs testing activities to include: planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitors and executes automation test activities for large sized projects. Works with Technical and Business community to define the scope of testing required. Post test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Coordinate various test-related activities for project delivery, such as identification of task dependencies, creation of test schedules, design of test data, and utilization of test environments
- Manage relationships and coordinate development between different teams at different locations
- Develop and monitor test metrics and provide timely communication to key stakeholders on a regular basis
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining automated solutions.
- Experience with deployment and rollout of automated processes across multiple organizations.
- Heavy exposure to industry leading automation tools and methodologies.
- Ability to drive conversations regarding automation needs, assessment of documentation, conversion into structured automation and corresponding reporting capabilities.
- Interaction with TCoE testers, Development and Business partners to create a strategy around automation coverage, execution and reporting.
- Participate in code reviews and provide quality-driven feedback.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient testing and deployment processes
- Embrace emerging web technology standards
- Collaborate with engineers to design and implement effective test strategies
- Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes
- Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and will need to pass a US Government background check.
- Knowledge of automation tools: Tosca, Jenkins, Worksoft, SmartBear, Selenium HQ, UFT, Postman, SoapUI, TOAD, Jira, CICD, Git, Swagger
- Scripting languages (proficient): java, java script, xml, sql, Selenium, VBScript
- Knowledge of Corporate Applications & tools: Jira, SharePoint, Workday
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel (Pivot Tables), PowerPoint
Who we are:
The Testing Center of Excellence provides quality assurance services to our Development and Business counterparts. Our coverage includes functional, automation and performance testing activities, as well as tool support and metrics generation. We leverage leading technologies and processes to achieve comprehensive test coverage and release level reporting. Our products range from internal to consumer facing to business-oriented applications. Our clients are federal, state and local government entities.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.