You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Service Management, Senior Advisor do?
As Service Management, Senior Advisor, you will play a vital role within the firm acting as a key focal point in the service relationship for our Healthcare clients. You will have the opportunity to manage large and strategically key accounts, providing support on day to day operations and client initiatives.
As a Service Management, Senior Advisor, you can look forward to:
- Serve as a client advocate/, supporting the client in day-to-day operational activities and on larger strategic projects such as contactless strategy and digital communications.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Measures and tracks key account service metrics, looking for opportunities to improve
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships, where possible
- Works on critical initiatives including, but not limited to, external projects, incident response, process improvement, employee training, and developing/maintaining standard operating procedures
- Maintains accurate and up to date documentation of the client architecture and processing environment, product matrix, and custom processes by utilizing appropriate systems and tools to track client interactions
- Facilitate the client communication and delivery process as it relates to association releases, regulatory changes, product/platform upgrades, fee revisions and system enhancements
- Participates and leads customer business reviews and/or creating client operational performance reviews
- Builds and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understands the customer’s priorities and objectives, drives projects and serves as a liaison between the customer and internal teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Responsible for delighting the client and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years in the payment processing or financial services industry preferred
- Previous role(s) in Account Management, Operations or Client Relationship Management
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability work with and communicate at all levels of the organization. Must be a listener, a presenter and a people person.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task, have strong organizational skills and act as a business owner.
- Must be able to manage multiple clients concurrently and act urgently to meet deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills to work to get the job done
- Will be required to work outside of standard business hours as needed
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Understanding of the healthcare industry and specifically the pre-tax benefit programs (FSA, HSA, HRA, etc)
- Proficient knowledge of healthcare payments industry
- Prior work experience in a Benefit Administrator environment, a plus.
- Preferred familiarity with Fiserv Debit and Credit Processing Platforms, STAR, ATMs, and related products
- Credit/debit, issuing, ATM or financial institution experience
Travel required: minimal but likely less than 10%
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.