As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
We are hiring a Senior Sales Executive calling on larger financial institutions focused on CRM selling Enteract. Fiserv & Microsoft have come together to change the CRM landscape for the banking industry by launching an exciting new Dynamics 365 solution specifically built for retail & commercial banking. To seize this exciting market opportunity, we’re growing our CRM Solutions sales team. If you have a strong track record of selling enterprise SaaS, and ideally cloud-based CRM platforms, to mid-size and large financial institutions, we’d like to hear from you. As a Senior Sales Executive you’ll partner with Microsoft and Fiserv account teams to identify, develop and close multi-million dollar opportunities in mid-size and large banks & credit unions.
The ideal candidate will support the business unit’s efforts to identify client targets, understand client needs and present solutions aligned with unique and complex client requirements. This role also requires the candidate to possess a deep understanding of the solution selling methodology and embrace a consultative sales approach, as well as possess the ability to effectively collaborate cross functionally. This role will be responsible for new client acquisition and revenue objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and competitive position of our technology and service offerings.
- Develop new client relationship opportunities within assigned target market
- Development of new client relationships with clients in targeted vertical markets.
- Develop and execute long and short-range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the leadership team.
- Coordinate client pricing, and develop and present client proposals and demonstrations that effectively communicate the Fiserv value proposition.
- Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
- Organize and oversee client RFP responses.
- Support and document new client due diligence requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives
- Keep the sales tracking system properly updated to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of sales activity throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field regularly. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
- Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell opportunities with Fiserv.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
5+ years of sales experience within the software, financial industry
Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve multi-million-dollar sales quota
• Must be able to lead efforts of opportunities, work cross-functionally and interact at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to identify and develop leads within assigned territory.
• Must be able to travel up to 50% within the United States
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful track record of selling large scale cloud- based customer relationship management SaaS such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Oracle or other sales, service & Marketing Technologies to financial Services companies
- Deep understanding of retail and commercial banking environment and the technology and business challenges faced by financial institutions.
- 10 years software sales experience,
- In-depth knowledge of the commercial billing
- Experience working with banks and credit unions
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision,lifeinsurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.