You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Auditor – Programs and Strategy do?
The Senior Auditor – Programs and Strategy will work closely with the Director – Programs and Strategy to identify, prioritize, and execute audit methodology, create and manage tools, develop reporting and dashboards, and leverage and analyze data to execute on department strategy and achieve objectives and related initiatives throughout CAS and Fiserv, ensuring their successful implementation and resultant value. Key ongoing responsibilities include the following:
• Audit Operations – contribute to the execution of activities related to audit plan execution and audit issue governance including the administration of audit planning, audit scheduling, issue tracking, the collection and maintenance of audit data, the implementation and maintenance of audit tools and technology and finally the regular and ad hoc reporting of audit status, trends and emerging risks. You will track and report metrics, KRIs, and KPIs around risk assessment and audit plan creation/management, resource scheduling/utilization, issue status/resolution, talent.
• Audit Tools and Technology – you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of audit tools and technology, implementing new tools, troubleshooting, leading application upgrades and system migrations and continuously seeking to improve the suite of audit tools.
• Audit Methodology – contribute to the identification, management, and communication of status or key data points for reporting and the development and maintenance of reporting that informs the CAS Department, various lines of business, executive stakeholders, and the Fiserv Audit Committee and Board with respect to audit activities in full compliance with all applicable professional practices and regulatory standards or expectations.
• Quality Assurance – you may contribute to the execution of quality assurance reviews ensuring the standardization of governance and Internal Audit practices. Ensure all audit staff members and their direct leaders receive sufficient information for the coaching and development of individual team members in order to drive performance by providing timely and continuous feedback.
• Issue Management – you may contribute to the processes managing issue remediation and testing which includes the tracking and management of audit issues, the remediation testing of audit issues and the updating and enforcement of policies and procedures to ensure that audit processes and activities are implemented in alignment with IIA Standards.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
• Two or more years of public accounting and/or industry experience (internal audit, internal controls, risk management, compliance management, accounting, technology, or operations)
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking, the ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills (written, oral, and listening)
• Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Relevant professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CRMA or other applicable professional certifications or active candidacy for same
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors
• Experience with audit software tools (i.e., TeamMate, AuditBoard, Workiva, Archer, etc)
• Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization including the use of one or more of the following: SAS Software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, and/or other data analysis tools
• Strong risk background
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.