You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Manager, IS Portfolio Management
Maintains portfolios spanning multiple teams. Provides strategic reporting of portfolios under management. Works with stakeholders, finance, and delivery teams to ensure portfolios remain up-to-date, and reflect appropriate demand and capacity measures. Works with the Enterprise Level Project & Portfolio Management office to ensure the data integrity of the work is to standard.
- Facilitate project approval, initiation, and closure processes
- Maintain the portfolio on an ongoing basis to include, but not limited to, existing and pending projects, change control, strategic alignment, ensuring all projects meet data integrity standards
- Assist with the development of and adherence to the project portfolio processes
- Create, analyze, and share strategic reporting
- Ensure the projects delivered to the project manager's office include all necessary artifacts and SME knowledge required to make the project successful
- Facilitate, Co-Lead Tier 1 Clarity Help Desk
- Bachelor's degree or 4 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Project management, system analysis, and/or process management experience
- Reporting experience, with Metrics and Dashboards (i.e. Power BI)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint deck creation and Excel.
- Understanding of portfolio management and governance
- Financial experience in the banking or credit union industries
- Clarity and/or JIRA experience
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.