You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a successful Inventory Specialist do at Fiserv?
As an Inventory Specialist, you will work 7:30 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday with overtime as needed, you will be responsible for tracking inventory usage as well as coordinating replenishments of the Rebuild inventory. You will do quality checks of incoming stock for production to ensure its order accuracy before it goes to into the storage location. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well.
What you will do:
- We will place orders for equipment parts and materials along with monitoring and tracking all parts ordered.
- We utilize Microsoft Office Suite working directly with inventory reporting and handling for finance purposes. Also perform annual price updates in ROMS for OEM cost.
- You are to take the lead on any issues involving inventory for the Rebuild group.
- Data entry is required to receive all parts ordered and enter inventory location in Fiserv material management platform for record.
- We will perform regular physical cycle counts of the inventory and audit using our MMS data system.
- We will Issue and kit parts for machine builds, so being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- We will ship orders using USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
What you will need to have:
- HS diploma/equivalent required.
- 2-4 years of Warehousing and inventory experience
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of inventory control
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
What would be great to have:
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Logistics
- You are flexible to several tasks assigned beyond inventory
- Familiarity with inventory or purchasing software is preferred
- Supplier management background preferred
- Organized and ability to multitask specific to sites prioritization for that specific day/week/month.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.