You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a great GSP Account Manager do?
As an Account Manager, you will play a vital role within the firm and the GSP team acting as a focal point in the service relationship for our largest GSP and their Credit Unions and Financial Institutions.
What you will do:
- Servicing and delivering for all of Customer’s inquires, task or issues that need to be resolved; be responsible for ticket management and incident management, work directly with Customer teams and the service analysts that will manage research and troubleshooting of any incident tickets
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships, where possible.
- Works on critical initiatives including, but not limited to, external projects, incident response, process improvement, employee training, and developing/maintaining standard operating procedures
- Maintains accurate and up to date documentation of the client architecture and processing environment, product matrix, and custom processes by utilizing appropriate systems and tools to track client interactions
- Facilitate the Client communication and delivery process as it relates to association releases, regulatory changes, product/platform upgrades, fee revisions and system enhancements
Participates and leads customer business reviews and/or creating client operational performance reviews
What you will need to have:
4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
2 or more years in the payment processing or financial services industry
What would be great to have:
Plastics Output experience
Previous role(s) in Account Management ,Operations or Client Relationship Management
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.