You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Fraud and Dispute Specialist do?
You will assist cardholders with Dispute/Fraud Resolution on behalf of issuers while complying with Reg E and /or Reg Z guidelines. You'll be responsible for the time sensitive processing of work cases based on both banking and credit card associations' regulatory guidelines and client requirements. This will involve evaluating, researching, decision making, monitoring, and communicating with key contacts up to and including investigations. Are you known for your time planning, organizational skills and time utilization? We want to hear from you.
In this role, you can expect:
- A moderate to high level of complexity. Errors in this position may result in direct monetary impact and financial loss to Fiserv and clients.
- Ongoing learning due to changes with the Association's (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) regulatory requirements and client guidelines.
- To works cases that are at the Transaction and/or Account Level.
- The life cycle of a case to be typically 90-120 days in length.
- Research and evaluate the work case and process the dispute, fraud, chargebacks and/or complaints.
- Monitor systems to detect possible fraudulent behavior related to credit card usage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
- 1+ year financial or customer service experience
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard Operating Regulations
- Familiarity with the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) industry and Regulation E and Z.
- Positive relationship and communication skills to ensure proper client interaction in managing dispute resolution and loss recovery
- Possess a high level of digital literacy (to effectively utilize multiple EFT systems, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of workstations and database software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess demonstrated ability to determine when to refer issues versus handle them personally
- Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize those tasks
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet department needs.
Who We Are:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.