You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director Talent Acquisition do?
Talent is our key differentiator at Fiserv, helping fuel 35 consecutive years of double-digit EPS growth through the capabilities of our people. The Director Talent Acquisition will lead recruitment efforts for our Output Solutions business unit and play a key role in attracting and recruiting top talent to Fiserv. Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition for our Issuer Solutions business group, you will develop and implement effective, efficient and innovative recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. You will be conversant in best practices for hiring process, recruiting tools/resources, employer brand development and leveraging data to adjust recruiting and talent acquisition strategies. A key focus area is delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and becoming a trusted partner to our stakeholders.
As a Director Talent Acquisition, you can look forward to:
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans to meet their individual business objectives.
- Drive robust recruitment strategies to increase the candidate pipeline and ensure diversity in our outreach, recruitment, and hiring process.
- Promote Fiserv employment brand through job postings, social media and career fairs in order to generate external candidate demand for opportunities
- Drive creative methods of locating and influencing sought-after talent with diverse perspectives.
- Build and maintain knowledge of competitive target companies, keep abreast of industry changes and trends. Coach and develop team members and keep updated on business and industry trends.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on all talent issues, with a deep understanding of how talent supports the business strategy.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a team of recruiters primarily focused on high volume, entry-level production positions and ensure they possess all the necessary resources and tools to support successful performance.
- Leverage data/metrics-based decision-making skills.
- Provide regular reporting and facilitate meetings to review recruitment progress to senior business leaders.
- Actively manage a full-life cycle requisition load (sourcing, screening, interviews, selection, and offer) and ensure hiring manager interview readiness and skill level.
- BA/BS in HR or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, including 3+ years of experience managing recruiters.
- Corporate recruiting experience with employers of 10,000+ employees, preferably for a Fortune 500 company.
- Advanced experience with complex applicant tracking systems, Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Experience creating reports and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivots, v-lookups).
- Proven experience coaching and developing a team.
- The desire and ability to thrive when working at a fast pace, managing competing priorities.
- Strong expertise using different social network and sourcing platforms to help pipeline talent.
- Track record of being a self-starter, problem solver, and creative strategist.
- Proven ability to manage and grow a team while also maintaining a strategic requisition load.
- Strong technical and data acumen and the ability to use data to drive and continually refine strategies.
- Consultative and proactive approach to work.
- Experience and passion for high volume, non-exempt recruiting.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.