You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director, Product Sales Support do?
This position will be focused on the initiates that drive the most growth to the P&L of the Partner/ISO (Independent Sales Organization) business.
- You will be responsible for facilitating and driving outcomes that require significant cross team, cross company, and cross functional collaboration.
- • You will own the go-to-market plans for all new things that our ISO business decides to do, including but not limited to value added services that could drive in excess of $100 million in revenue to the ISO business.
- You will be required to navigate and challenge the leadership on different decisions that need to be made to ensure progress.
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Providing product and solution subject matter expertise through the assessment and understanding of customer needs and requirements; resolves fit of specific products with customer needs; identify qualify opportunities
- Analyzing and keep abreast of significant market changes (trends, issues, M&A activity, and corporate developments), ambitious offerings and recent technology innovations
- Partnering with Sales Executives to develop strategies to utilize key influential partners within client’s decision process and crafts action plans to influence decisions
- Recommending new value solutions through unsolicited proposals to build customer demand; Perform other duties as required
- Gathering and maintaining Discovery Data about the prospect to help form an Opportunity Plan to share with the Sales Executives
- You will have experience working in a large, matrix organization with hundreds of products/services
- Have the ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
- Collaborating and the ability to partner with the Sales Executive to ensure internal and external alignment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate, understand and deliver corporate, strategic and product specific messages
- You will have an In-depth understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies, competitive situation and clients’ decision-making processes.
- You will be a self-starter, outcome focused leader
- You will lead, collaborate and drive decisions at the executive level.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelors degree
- 6 years business development/ sales support experience
- Strong Data and Analytics skills
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Payment’s experience
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for eight years, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.