You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director of Client Services Operations do?
The Director of Client Services Operations develops and executes strategy to deliver day to day service solutions and/or proactive service solutions to top tier Clients. This position also develops and executes strategy to support departmental needs including training, standard operating procedures, client information database, BIA/BCP, workflow management, strategic projects, and incident response management. If you enjoy directing client communications, designing and maintaining processes that sustain and improve client satisfaction, and enjoy managing people and maintaining a positive work environment that supports professional development and career velocity, you’re a great fit!
In this role, you will lead the State and Local Government Payment Solutions Client Services and AuthentiCare Product Technical Operations teams. This position is highly autonomous and your decisions will involve complex problem solving, identifying and implementing solutions for service trends, soliciting and understanding Client needs, and managing the holistic operational Client relationship. You will be responsible for identifying process inefficiencies and implementing solutions. You and your team will partner with other functional areas within Fiserv to ensure alignment of goals and objectives and you will act as the central point of contact for the Client Services organization.
As a Director of Client Services Operations, you can look forward to:
- Directing the client communication support and designing process improvement concepts to provide best-in-class Client Services support that adheres to contractual requirements and business objectives
- Directing the AuthentiCare (Electronic Visit Verification product) technical operations team that provide client technical support and maintains the company-hosted servers, back-up facilities, and systems
- Providing oversight to system engineering to improve the success of the products
- Managing problem tracking and servicing escalations and history
- Directing the business and technology operations by implementing additions, changes and repairs as required
- Directing efforts to verify customer satisfaction on more than 160 client accounts
- Participating in executive client communications and process improvement initiatives
- Serving as Technical Account Manager for various clients
- Serving as a liaison to our technology partners
- Partnering the professional services delivery organization to support successful implementations
- Participating in strategic discussions to prioritize and price product and services enhancements and functionality
- Supporting Business Development as a strategic contributor to proposal pursuits and the development of solutioning strategies, staff loading and pricing
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5 to 10 years of client services or operational experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategy, resolve complex problems, and the ability to do so working independently with little management guidance
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment
- People management experience
- Relevant certification(s) – ITIL, Agile, etc.
- Experience/familiarity with Electronic Visit Verification products and services
- Payment solutions product and service knowledge
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.