You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
CuWhat does a great Customer Engineer do?
Youwill assist with emergency repair and ongoing maintenance required to ensure the optimum performance of the user's electronic hardware systems.
As a Customer Engineer, you can look forward to:
- The Emergency repair and ongoing maintenance required to ensure the optimum performance of the user's electronic hardware systems.
- Completing training on all assigned equipment, including product cross-training.
- Responding to customer initiated service calls as directed
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment problems with minimal assistance
- Performing repairs of sub-assemblies
- Performing preventive maintenance and equipment installation.
- Identifying defective or marginal components.
- Repairing/replacing components
- Assisting with equipment rebuilds.
- Performing assigned inventory control duties as directed; Accurately log all parts issues.
- Maintaining all manuals, tools and test equipment.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening, problem solving and facilitation.
- Flexible hours to be able to move around and address problem areas.
- Escalation with the Shift Supervisor and part of the escalation process.
- Associate's Degree in Electronics, (or equivalent educational background, i.e., military technical schools) required.
- Minimum 12 months as Associate Customer Engineer or equivalent work experience required. Strong mechanical ability required.
- Ability to operate, maintain, manipulate and adjust assigned equipment as necessary.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.