As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Card Specialist do?
A Card Specialist manages card and collateral print production quotes and orders for an assigned client base of approximately 20 clients. You will work with clients, internal departments, distributors and suppliers to obtain all necessary order information to successfully quote and mange an order. This position’s client base contributes to approximately $4 million in revenue. By providing a competitive price, excellent customer service and meeting the needs of the client, Fiserv will achieve and/or exceed revenue goals. In this position you will be able to see the finished product in a merchant location. In this role you are contributing to our overall revenue goal of $70 million per year. At times, incentives for exceeding revenue goals are possible. The area is fast paced and due to new print techniques that occur, you are always learning something new. Due to our peak season for holiday gift cards, you may need to work more than a 40 hour week.
As a Card Specialist, you can expect to:
- Manage print production of gift cards and related materials for Fiserv clients
- Work with various printers to quote and order gift card related orders
- Communicate with clients to understand print, imaging, packaging options and the order process
- Consult on various print solutions
- Forecast client needs, based on past orders and future needs
- Present proposals to clients that accurately and timely represent their quote request
- Milestone management to ensure all parties understand what tasks must be completed by when to achieve a desired ship date for an order
- Have immediate communication with clients and internal management to discuss any risks or impacts to an order
- Negotiate for lowest cost and best possible ship date with print partners
- Provide entry and updates of information into the web based Order Management Tool to ensure product is produced to client spec, shipped on time and billed correctly.
- Provide timely issuance of PO’s to suppliers and invoices submitted by suppliers match the PO for payment.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve any order issues
- Contribute to $70 million in annual revenue
- Delight clients with exceptional customer service
- Have proficient skillset in Excel
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.