You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client Service Analyst II do? As a Client Service Analyst, you will be accountable for achieving the timely and complete resolution of customer issues and inquiries as related to Settlement, Chargebacks and Retrievals. Using your basic understanding of accounting principles, and knowledge of Settlement processes and supported platforms, you will assist clients in balancing and reconciling their daily transactions. The ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders, provide technical interface between Professional Services and customers, document and track issues to communicate system related issues to internal and external customers and review, research, analyze, and participate in testing and verification of system changes resulting from day to day system problems and implemented projects will serve you well in this position. As a Client Service Analyst, you will assist clients by utilizing system knowledge to assist in the development of new products and enhancements, and you will provide clients with innovative recommendations to increase their productivity. If you like researching and solving issues, all while providing great customer service for your clients, this position may be for you.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Accountable for achieving the timely and complete resolution of customer issues and inquiries in conjunction with “Customer First” initiatives. Includes effective communication to all stakeholders.
• Build and maintain partnerships with the Relationship Managers, Client Service Advisors and other client support teams to drive operational excellence and achieve the service expectations of the Clients.
• Supports internal activities related to strategic Client projects, account integrity and overall initiatives.
• Attainment of departmental and operational standards, including quality, efficiency and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Identify systemic and Client-impacting trends and escalate through proper channels of leadership.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Fiserv’s products, platforms, systems, and operational areas and processes.
• Attend on-going training as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred.
• 2+ years industry experience in a customer facing role.
• Knowledge of Fiserv’s products, platforms, systems, and operational areas.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Ability to work autonomously on day-to-day responsibilities.
• Must effectively identify and raise risks to management and stakeholders.
• Possess strong deductive reasoning skills.
• Requires individual to exercise discretion and judgment in completing job tasks.
• Interpersonal, written and verbal communication and organizational skills necessary.
• Demonstrating project management skills a plus.
The Omaha Liaison Settlement team assists Issuing client on the Omaha platform with chargeback, settlement and retrieval issues. We support both original First Data credit clients and original Fiserv credit clients and we partner with several internal teams to resolve issues including IT Teams, Industry, Corporate Settlement, Account Management, Service Support Teams and Product owners. We provide support for Association installs, product enhancements and application upgrades.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.