You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
At Fiserv, our software engineers bring an open and creative mindset to a developing solutions for our clients. We’re looking for developers who can work collaboratively and are experienced in a range of technologies. Help define solution architecture plus have the tenacity and attention to detail to work through complex problems. Our environment consists of modern APIs, micro-services, mobile apps, third-party integrations and cloud infrastructure.
About this role
We are seeking individuals who can bring thought leadership, leverage frameworks and developer tools, and provide application development and maintenance support to our clients. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system, fluent in a variety of modern coding languages, familiar with dev-ops you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of project delivery with focus both the development of enhancements and extension to our products and/or working with our clients on their technologies and solutions. You will also have the option of participating in the after hours support roster, with on-call shifts and call-outs as required.
What we are looking for:
- Recent experience in Java/Spring Boot (and/or .NET), Docker & Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Minimum 5 years hands-on software development experience building RESTful API’s in either Go, Java, C# and either SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience working onsite at client location as part of a consulting team closely alongside mobile app developers, iOS and/or Android as part of development team
- Experienced in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile/Scrum software delivery methodologies
- 8+ years hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code, of which:
- 2+ years working on high volume transactional systems (eg banking, self-service or e-Commerce applications.
- Experience with database design, performance tuning and optimisation
- Financial/banking sector experience is an advantage.
- An advanced understanding of common computer programming patterns & algorithms.
- An advanced understanding of coding techniques, which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- A high level of proficiency working with modern CI/CD delivery pipelines
- A solid understanding of complex IT environments including networking, databases, security and performance.
- Ideally recent experience with developing and operating development and/or production environments in OpenShift and/or Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.