We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
About the business and the role
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so our customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
As a FORTUNE™ 500 Company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 7th consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
What does an outstanding Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis do?
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for the planning and forecasting function at the ANZ level within Fiserv. This includes leading the financial planning and R&O forecasting activities as well as providing clear and concise financial and related KPI information to stakeholders. The incumbent is required to support the ANZ management team and their respective teams to help them achieve both strategic and operational objectives as well as identifying areas of improvement, mitigating risks and exploiting opportunities. The role is also the primary contact for all financial and related correspondence with the APAC finance team. The incumbent is pivotal in establishing and maintaining a strong financial planning and analysis team for the ANZ business.
• Management of three Direct Reports in the ANZ Forecasting, Planning & Analysis Team to ensure, weekly and monthly activities and analysis is completed in accordance with timetable and business requirements.
• Production and ongoing improvements to weekly reporting ensuring consistent information is produced and communicated.
• Support the ANZ Financial Accounting team in monthly close, including roll-forwards and participation in close calls including provision of kpis and analysis.
• Support and work with business partners and function leaders in understanding monthly results and drivers of performance.
• Coordinate the consolidation and production of Monthly KPI scorecard reporting.
• Ensure Managed Expense and Line of Business KPI Reporting provided to the ANZ functional teams is robust and timely.
• Full accountability and control of ANZ level monthly forecast and Risk and Opportunity (R&O) process including engagement with business partners and function owners to ensure agreed position is represented and signed off by the relevant parties.
• Business champion for FP&A Governance across the organisation.
• Full accountability for ANZ level Annual Plan and 3 Year Plan.
• Interface with Decision Support analyst to ensure business cases are incorporated in the R&O forecast and Annual Plan
• Ensure continuous improvement in all aspects of the FP&A deliverables.
• Channel adhoc analysis requirements and information requests from ANZ CFO in the most efficient way to team members.
• Determine the impact of business cases and transformational activities on the business and quantify long and short term implications to results.
• Contact point with APAC Finance for monthly management reporting, planning and forecasting, monthly roll forward.
• Responsibility for career and skills development of team members
Key attributes and competencies desired
• Minimally 10 years of Financial Analysis experience, preferably in MNC setup with familiarity to complex matrix structure
• CA/CPA qualified or similar
• Experience working with OLAP tools, preferably Hyperion Enterprise, Essbase. SAP.
• Prior experience in established MNCs in Technology, Financial Institutions, Fintech, Consumer, FMCG.
• Highly motivated self starter with energy to drive and influence.
• Willingness to take the lead on initiatives across the business.
• Abilities to analyse and articulate business trends.
• Hands-on approach with attention to detail.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Our Talent Acquisition colleagues will be in touch with the shortlisted applicants. You have our assurance that all applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.