You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The role acts with a client focus in mind in all work activities and develops and maintains trusting relationships with clients – internal and external, ensuring collaboration and teamwork deliver quality outcomes.
Strategy and Planning
- Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly;
- Manage a governance process that meets partner, and company expectations for quality of service delivery as per SLA’s and documented process;
- Manage disaster recovery and business continuity plan;
- Manage program risk register escalating outstanding items for action and remediation as necessary;
- Manage program continual service improvement program.
Implementation and Deployment
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process for the service management team;
- Manage the monitoring & alerting tool deployment and performance profiling procedures;
- Review and approve proposed ITIL based processes, managing conformance to the processes across the relevant programs;
- Monitor application and infrastructure performance reviewing any failures for root cause analysis;
- Circulate operational documentation standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices;
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization;
- Ownership and maintenance of performance monitoring and alerting capabilities;
- Manage delivery and capability of the service desk and SLA reporting;
- Manage incident, problem, defect & change, configuration management process and procedures;
- Carry out periodic and regular risk assessments, maintaining the programs’ risk register;
- Ensure all program issues are logged in the Fiserv ITSM tool for conformance to SLA reporting requirements;
- Ensure all changes to the production environment are logged and approved as an evidentiary audit trail;
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance reviews) and vendors (through service level agreements);
- Manage relationships with key customer, business users and IT Staff;
- Manage relationships and deliverables with combined onshore/offshore teams.
Key Attributes and Skills Desired
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Operations
- Familiarity with information security vulnerability and risk management practices
- Mix of management, operational and technical background
- Experience in managing an off-shore service desk team
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance frameworks, management, budgeting, and administrative operations
- Experience with industry ITSM tools and monitoring/alerting tools – Service Now and Splunk/Manage Engine an advantage
- Proven leadership ability
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of service and for making a difference to the customer
- Ability to manage multiple issues concurrently
- Trustworthy, reliable, and engaging personality to persuade and solicit desired outcomes and to celebrate success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.