You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the business and the role
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so our customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
As a FORTUNE™ 500 Company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 7th consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
What does a HR Operations Analyst, Payroll role look like?
Based in Fiserv’s North Sydney office, the Analyst will support the HR Operations and Payroll Management for countries in the Asia Pacific, with a primary focus on Australia.
Our Fiserv HR Operations team will be a one-stop experience for all #FISVProud Associates. You will be a critical part of the team, which brings a world-class experience to HR Operations.
• Process payroll for a number of countries (with a focus on Australia) by working with the respective payroll vendors.
• Benefits administration, which includes enrolling and de-enrolling Superannuation, employee insurance, etc.).
• On-boarding activities, which include generating offer letter, collecting new hire details and other paperwork.
• Off-boarding activities, which include calculating leave balances, generating relieving letters, and any other exit formalities.
• Manage HR queries sent to the Asia Pacific Enterprise Service Center (ESC).
• Maintain policies on Fiserv’s intranet, FUEL.
• Ensure data accuracy in Workday and other various HR system.
• Generate HR reports on regular and ad-hoc basis.
• Participate in various HR projects.
Key Attributes and Skills Desired
• Degree with at least three (3) years of relevant experience in HR operations and/or payroll
• Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in MS Excel
• Positive and motivated
• Driven and embraces transformations
• Open to taking up new challenges
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience preferred – Workday and ADP StreamOnline Payroll Management systems.
Our Talent Acquisition colleagues will be in touch with the shortlisted applicants. You have our assurance that all applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.