Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
We are Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
What does a Fiserv "Senior Software Developer" do?
As a Senior Software Developer in the professional services organisation, you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of project delivery with specific focus on the development of enhancements and extension to our products.
Reporting to the team lead this position will be part of the project team of developers, business analysts and quality analysts working under the leadership of a project manager and technical lead.
- Perform Software development in accordance with technologies , guidelines and standards prescribed by the company
- Consult and understand the mobile solutions software development lifecycle
- Design and develop complete features
- Review and critique technical specifications and test plans
- Proactively raise awareness to senor project team members the potential impacts of any code refactoring and make effective recommendations for QA test coverage
- Strive to fix bugs at the first attempt and seek clarification to resolve any ambiguity in specification or bug descriptions.
- Problem solving
- Task management and completion
- Technical design decisions
- Client focus
- Documentation and knowledge sharing
Technical Skillset Required:
- React js/ Angular, Redux saga, Jest, Enzyme, React redux
- Experience in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service Technology
- Experience with SQL 2005/SQL2008, writing stored procedures, database optimisation and design
- Knowledge of integration and unit test and test driven developments practices
- Strong web UI design and development experience
- Strong integration design and development experience
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.