You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
- Day to day management of the computer rooms based in Sydney
- Perform computer room device installation and decommission tasks.
- Perform cable patching
- Manage documentation
- Ensure DCIM is kept up to date with Changes
- Supervise contractors and vendors in the computer room
- Ensure quality of workmanship meets DCS Standards
- Escort auditors and ensure all documentation and evidence is available for them either through DC Colo or Fiserv
- Ensuring all standards & processes are followed and documented where required
- Change Management
- Standards for data centres and racks (Global document)
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management tool & Asset Management
- Build a relationship with contractor
Key Skills & Attributes of the Role
- Knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure management, racking, cabling, device loads and decommissions, capacity planning.
- Knowledge of FnT or similar DCIM an advantage
- Good writing skills including an ability to create technical documents
- Ability to effectively work with vendors and report their performance.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Able to work with minimum of supervision and keep management informed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- A focus on producing quality results to established standards.
- Availability to work 24 x 7 as required.
- Experience managing vendors
- 3+ years of exposure to Data Centres
- Some Networking experience is an advantage
Qualifications & Accreditations
- IT related degree / solid academic background highly desirable.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.