Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with a start-up feel. Learn about the benefits building products in a culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit and supports you with real resources.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
- Excellent Programming skills on SQL/PLSQL
- Requires at least 3 years’ programming experience
- Programming experience in retail banking business domain is preferred
- At least 2 years’ programming experience using Oracle / PLSQL is required.
- Experience with any ETL tool is preferred
- Create, test and run application Stored Procedures that match the mapping specifications
- Develop, test, and apply SQL scripts for data transfer, population, and manipulation
- Provide conversion weekend and cut support for validation, balancing, and functional testing of converted data
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues through communication and coding enhancements or revisions
- Execute data team process improvement projects and transformation initiatives to improve operational performance, drive efficiency, and enhance client experience
- Ability to develop and document programs based on customer specifications
- Ensure that the finished product is delivered on time and with high quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Expertise with standard business software programs (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word) is required.
- Ability to provide estimation and scheduling for assignments
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.