Senior Consultant, Human Resources
Senior Consultant- HR
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive BU Priorities: Partner with BU leader on key/ strategic projects that will create a positive impact on the business. Become a trusted advisor with the leader.
- Org Design – Drive conversations with BU leader around the org structure, leadership capability, org pyramid, work force strategy and span of control. Develop a deep understanding of internal talent framework and leverage it effectively to drive talent conversations with leadership.
- Talent Management- Partner with BU leader to prepare a focused engagement, retention and development plan towards key talent. Focus on building the right talent at leadership positions by using internal competency framework. Leverage Interview & Selection framework as a process for hiring good quality talent from the industry.
- Performance Management –Drive effective performance management for the BU by focusing on goal setting, good quality feedback conversations and managing bottom performers. Coaching managers to conduct these discussions effectively on the ground.
- Comp Strategy – Work with BU leaders to arrive at a Comp Strategy for their Bus while leveraging Comp as a differentiator for performance and retention for key talent.
- Associate Engagement – Partner with BU to define an Associate Engagement strategy to communicate/ interact with associates at different levels. Partner with BU Leader to do action planning for Engagement Survey and implementing actions. Attrition as an indicator for engagement, analysing trends on attrition and understanding the core issues. Advising leadership on corrective actions for setting the right culture.
- Building capability of managers – Managers should have a better understanding of HR processes, systems and framework.
- Client Focus: Uses understanding of clients' businesses to help their team identify solutions that meet clients’ need and, at the same time, create value for the organization.
- Business Acumen: Understands business models and financial performance indicators for the organization. Understand how business models and financial performance indicators will impact people decisions.
- Strategic Orientation: Understands the bigger picture and how goals/ priorities for HR function are aligned with business priorities. Understands how HR framework can be leveraged to drive org effectiveness.
- Change Leadership: Is comfortable with change and can drive change for the organization at various levels.
- Results Orientation: Provides a detailed plan that identifies what needs to happen by whom and when to achieve goals and targets. Driven by existing goals. Works to make things better.
- Collaboration, Teamwork & Influencing: Is able to work with the team collaboratively. Leads the team to success by effective partnership and is a strong player in the team. Owns actions & responsibilities for team goals and drives them to closure using influencing skills.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Relationship building skills to build professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Interpersonal skills to work with peers and other teams collaboratively.
- Influencing skills to influence stakeholders without authority.
- Creates, executes and revises projects, programs and plans as needed. Establishes and maintains internal and external client
- Analytical skills – ability to understand and analyze large volumes of data and rationalize it to make business sense.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Industry experience in IT or financial technology organizations preferred with minimum 8 to 10 years of Human Resources, preferably in a large corporation within a matrixed environment including strategic business partnership, talent management, employee engagement, talent development, grievance handling etc.
- Masters in Human Resources is a must.
Travel Required: Up to 0-5%
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More