You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
- The role is techno functional consultant having consulting background with Banking Domain knowledge and product mindset.
- May need active interaction with the customer and Product Management team in respective business units.
- The candidate is expected to participate in client solution discussions and lead in designing the suitable solutions.
- The role will be the fulcrum that will work start to end until completion of the project and the parallel run/sign off.
- Stakeholder management, requirement management, change control and the support to the delivery/engagement manager are the other identified purposes of this role.
Essential job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will have to play the typical customer facing role in:
- Implementation/integration services:
- Product Walk-through
- Product feature validation and freezing
- Gap analysis
- Parameterization analysis and freezing
- Work around analysis and closure
- Customization and change requirements
- Interface and integration requirements freezing
- Identification of new interface requirements
- Identification on enhancements for existing interfaces
- Product set up and demo for committed features
- Demo for the workaround suggested
- Feature requirements documentation, traceability and approvals
- Interface requirements documentation and sign off
- Client business process identification and mapping to product • UAT/Parallel run/cut off/go live support
- Data analysis for migration
- Technology knowhow for integration touch point
- Understanding of technical architecture from solution point of view.
Additional Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent/demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interface with middle and senior management
- Produce quality work under time constraints
- Ability/willingness to short term / long term travel
- Ability to work independently at the highest level in all phases of product implementation
- Ability to use independent judgment to identify problems and provide solutions
- Knowledge of software development methodologies – Agile/RUP/Waterfall
- Deep banking process business knowledge
- Ability to drive discussions and adopt multiple methods of requirement gatherings
- Deep product knowledge – at least in one Banking Product with good knowledge of the peripheral
- products and interface/data requirements
- BE/BTech/MBA – specialization in banking preferred
- Essential: ·
- 5 to 15 years of experience and at least 1-2 years of experience in consulting role.
- Hands on banking experience will be an advantage.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.