We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Sr. Financial Analyst - Investor Relations (R-10230808)
What does a great Senior Financial Analyst do?
You will deliver market intelligence, competitor intelligence and research for the different business segments within FISV to support business strategy development and key initiatives. You will support the Competitive Intel leadership team to deliver action-driven market insights, competitive intelligence, and consumer research. You will be responsible to proactively maintain a market intelligence knowledge base and come up with deliverables on a regular basis. You will also work with external industry analysts and research firms to source valuable insights. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Financial Analyst or developing Senior, who has a robust amount of knowledge and can support a dynamic Investor Relations team.
- Principally, to provide analytical support to the Competitive Intelligence team on live transactions as well as BD situations – e.g., supplement BU finance staff in business case dev, DCF / Acc (Dil) modeling, PPT (Exec approval and BoD) preparation, support Acquisition and Divestiture transaction process management (e.g., DD process, meeting prep, etc.)
- Assist in developing / maintaining M&A deal artifacts (e.g., WGL, DD requests, fin model templates, etc.), pipeline tracking and disposition, etc.
- Venture / minority investment portfolio management support --- tracking investment capital calls, requests related to existing investments, etc.
- Provide research support and profile prep on competitors, supplementing BU product and strat cap, as well as possible strategic targets
- Provide and maintain comparable public company analysis
You’re the kind of person who:
- Performed various types of financial modeling
- Thrives in a busy and professional environment
- Embraces learning develops forward with each new project
- Intellectually curious, and brings a Financial puzzle together
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Technical area
- 2+ years of experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ years of experience
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.