You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Product Manager do?
You will have the unique opportunity to build Clover as a direct-to-market business for the first time. Small and mid-sized businesses around the globe count on Fiserv for innovative payments and point-of-sale solutions such as Clover, which enables businesses and people to move through their days quickly and easily. Clover connects people and merchants to things they love through seamless payment experiences.
What should you know about this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine how merchants discover the right system and products for their business. You will be able to create custom journeys for specific merchant types (Micro Merchant versus SMB) to help them find what is right for them. You will partner heavily with the Design, Content Strategy, and Demand Generation teams to create the right narrative and flow for all merchants. The goal of this role is to create the right discovery and evaluation pathways for merchants when they land on clover.com.
You're the kind of person who:
- Has a track record as an outstanding problem-solver and strategic thinker, and also with a bias to action and execution.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to context switch and manage multiple complex projects at once.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Drive product vision for tracks of work you own, execution, and go-to-market strategy against clover.com acquisition objectives.
- Own a significant piece of the clover.com self-service experience as a dedicated growth channel focused on acquiring and on-boarding Micro Merchants and SMBs.
- Create the narrative and tell the story of clover.com to sell the short and long-term vision of the product.
- Work with Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing leadership to define, build, and grow the digital self-service product to increase conversion rates and overall retention.
- Develop business cases for roadmap items to determine ROI and viability, factoring cost, resources, and return.
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements, specify functionality, and prioritize the roadmap.
- Monitor metrics on a continuous basis, interpret data, and convey opportunities for growth and improvement to the wider team.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management roles working with Engineers.
- Design, and Product Marketing with a particular focus on building web products.
- In-depth knowledge of web development including SEO, accessibility, analytics, and marketing tool integrations.
- Experience driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, iteration, and learning.
- Experience presenting to key stakeholders and partners to influence strategy and cross-functional initiatives.
- Significant experience in managing the product lifecycle and working in an Agile
- You personify product management in how you think, execute, and interact with other teams.
- SQL skills to pull your own data
- Experience in the SMB space
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv, Clover’s parent company, takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Explore the possibilities of a career with Clover & Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.