As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
What does a great Business Sales Consultant do?
Fiserv is a recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state-of-the-art solutions. We’re looking for energetic, tech-savvy, results- driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on the short-sales-cycle merchant services sales team. This product is customizable and dependable point of sale system designed to make business easy, take more kinds of payments, help protect business and customer’s payment transactions.
As a Business Sales Consultant, you can expect to:
• Be adept at generating your own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop- along with those Fiserv has over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
• Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
• Represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Has demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
• Is technologically savvy; has experience with tablet and cloud-based solutions and applying technology to help grow small businesses
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
• Experience with cold-calling and self-sourcing leads.
• Experience developing a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• 3+ years sales experience.
• Bachelor's degree
$51,350.00 - $112,950.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for eight years, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.