You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving technology forward?
At Fiserv, you'll find team environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and innovative spirit is how we deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before.
What does a great Managing Counsel, Privacy & Data Protection do?
We are seeking a Privacy Counsel to join our Legal Privacy Team in supervising compliance with data privacy rules and regulations focusing on First Data Corporation’s data analytics business. Responsibilities will include providing legal advice to business partners in the area of data privacy, facilitating privacy and data protection compliance, developing and carrying out established policies and working closely with internal partners in various corporate functions to analyse and respond to privacy-related issues and questions.
- Provide proactive mentorship on privacy and data security issues across legal and compliance teams to drive partnership, knowledge-sharing and efficiency.
- Serve as legal subject matter specialist and advice on standard methodologies across all aspects of privacy and data protection law and regulation.
- Support growth of new business opportunities by analysing privacy implications of new data driven products and services, specifically in the areas of data analytics and fin tech, and providing mentorship on minimizing privacy compliance risk, and as needed, conduct risk assessments related thereto
- Monitor changes in applicable privacy laws; prepare updates and connect with internal clients to keep them abreast of these developments.
- Respond to privacy and data protection-related inquiries from a wide range of groups across the company and providing significant advice and legal counsel regarding same.
- Advise on potential business impact of GLBA, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, proposed NIST Privacy Framework and other global privacy and data security laws and regulations.
- Draft, develop, implement and maintain privacy policies, procedures, notices and guidelines.
- Draft and negotiate privacy and data protection-related provisions of commercial and technology contracts, including data usage and license agreements, vendor/service provider agreements, customer agreements, data transfer and data protection agreements.
- Creatively build upon and drive awareness around privacy and data security issues.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to cross-functional teams including business Operations, Marketing, Procurement, IT, HR and other partners
- Develop guidelines, training and tools to support accountability and compliance across the organization
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Juris Doctor or LLM from an accredited law school. (In good standing with the State Bar with no disciplinary record.)
- STEM background.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 4 years in a global corporate legal department, with substantial focus on data analytics.
- Experience with technology, digital media and fin tech.
- CIPP strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to influence beyond authority in a sophisticated and matrixed organization.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Strong speaking, writing and negotiating skills and good attention to detail.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.