You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Manager, Cross-Sell Marketing do?
You will have the opportunity to market products and services by using trends in the industries to ensure that the products and solutions are positioned to sell through digital channels and through our sales teams.
You will create business cases, marketing plans, and value propositions to position Clover Business Solutions in the marketplace while delivering value to customers. You will work with various teams throughout the duration and execution of all marketing initiatives across all channels of communication.
Marketing campaigns and efforts include targeted customer digital and social media, email, branding, product launches; cross-sell programs for new offerings; sales collateral, sales templates/talking points, interactive sales enablement tools, creation and tracking of offers, creation of customer webinars, management of client events, and working with our communications teams.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop success metrics and value.
- Execute multiple small projects and large pivotal initiatives.
- Supervise results of all marketing initiatives.
- Work directly with our sales management team to ensure opportunity quality and cross sales conversions.
- Coordinate activities including market research and analysis, financial analysis, competitive assessments, segmentation definition, customer/data analytics, program implementation and reengineering go-to market timelines and campaigns, sales training playbooks and standard operating procedures for marketing campaigns, coordinate with marketing operations, project status reporting, and post-rollout review/audit.
- Transform manual procedures into more digital experiences that are customer focused
- Execute marketing programs and strategy planning from start to finish
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience writing and editing marketing messages and materials, including headlines, key benefits, calls to action for digital and print
- Experience negotiating with senior leadership with fact-based data points
- Experience prioritizing and leading multiple parallel projects to deadline in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations that tell a story
- Experience using data flows, parameter tracking, and how it relates to value tracking
- 5+ years of progressive marketing or product management experience in a business to business or B2B2C environment of a FORTUNE™ 300 company or for a marketing or digital agency managing such clients for acquisition or cross-sell campaigns.
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, building business development justifications, managing cross-functional team projects, and using a customer relationship management (CRM) tool like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics for tracking and reporting.
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing program management, sales tracking and reporting, translating technical product information, email marketing automation programs, and vendor selection and management, including scorecard development, gap analysis and contract negotiation.
Travel required: 20% post COVID
Who We Are: Global Business Solutions is responsible for the sales and growth of our merchant services clients. More than 6 million small, medium and large business outlets throughout the world trust Fiserv for their ecommerce, point of sale and mobile commerce needs to drive their sales. Clover is the Small Business brand of Fiserv. This team is responsible for a highly strategic approach to driving direct sales, service and retention. The team comprises four segments: marketing automation, data enrichment, modeling and predictive analytics; campaign operations, lead management and reporting; email marketing program management and optimization, and marketing campaigns and program management for acquisition, cross sell, retention and loyalty.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.