You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Manager Corporate Development
In this exciting and dynamic opportunity your objectives are assigned and defined by upper management. You will have latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goals. You will play a significant role in achievement of goals and will have positive impact on the success of the functional area and organization. Thus this is an extremely critical role.
You will regularly interact with Fiserv executives, supervisors, and/or functional peer group managers in support of Fiserv growth objectives.
• Practices functional or process leadership; work is complex and ambiguous with tactical responsibilities.
• Manages resources to achieve successful outcomes. Assesses business needs, conducts feasibility studies and develops formal cost benefit analysis.
• Functional or process leadership; medium level of complexity and ambiguity; tactical responsibilities.
• Creates, executes and revises projects, programs and plans as needed. Establishes and maintains internal and external client, vendor and internal stakeholder relationships. Provides and supports project and resource development activities within own department.
• Keeps abreast of new developments in order to define the necessary changes to policy and practice.
• Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of the different systems/products and services in the market/organization and practices of relevant discipline
- Conduct and present research and recommendations on new growth opportunities, including acquisition, investment, and integrated commercial partnerships in support of driving solutions that meet Fiserv client needs.
- Evaluate acquisition target / prospective partner position within their industry/solution segment; support research and analysis of competitive landscape.
- Drive creation of qualitative and quantitative analysis that describes key attributes of new growth opportunities, their competitive prospects and potential risks to the business.
- Partner with Business unit Strategy, Product and Finance leaders to analyze potential strategic transactions, including financial/competitive analysis, and support of business case creation.
- Prepare and present periodic status reports and presentations to corporate and business unit leadership based on research and analysis to present and describe key attributes of growth opportunities, targeted acquisitions and in support of internal approval processes.
- Prepare valuation analyses, including discounted cash flow; comparable public and change of control multiples bench-marking; earnings accretion (dilution); and pre- and post-money analyses in context of investment initiatives.
- Manage and support due diligence process across relevant business units, corporate functions (e.g., Finance, HR, Comp & Benefits, Risk Management, Technology, Cyber, Legal, etc.) and large, cross-functional teams, which may include third party advisory (e.g., counsel, transaction services, etc.).
- Participate in structuring, negotiation and review of principal terms and legal documentation related to strategic transactions
- Assess and contribute to continuous improvement of internal processes, strategic initiative execution and pre-closing integration preparation.
- Partner cross-functionally with business units and corporate functions to drive Fiserv growth
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor degree
- 3 years experience in an applicable field; innately inquisitive and hard working
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 5+ years of experience with related experiences (former experiences in Investment Banking, Transaction services, are highly valued)
- Strong Financial modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.