You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director, Product Management do?
If you are passionate about helping small and medium businesses grow and prosper, consider joining a team that is developing innovative financing solutions designed for our growing base of 1.5M merchants. The retail experience continues to evolve and our business clients need flexible financial services to fund growth while transforming the retail operations to gain a digital edge. Today, more than ever, merchants need real-time financing solutions to restore economic growth during these unprecedented times.
As a Director of Product Management, you will define and execute our product strategy for a portfolio of innovative merchant cash advance and SMB financing solutions through digital channels.
As a Director, Product Management, you can look forward to:
- Understanding the market needs, players, trends and opportunities in alternative financing solutions
- Helping set the product strategy for Clover Capital and our ecosystem of merchant –focused financial solutions
- Defining and creating the ideal digital direct user experience for merchants with integration to existing dashboards
- Defining and prioritizing features, flows and business requirements to streamline and automate manual processes
- Working with other product teams, legal, compliance, vendors and operations to ensure alignment
- Partnering with technology to determine integrations and processes required to deliver a cohesive experience
- Working with product marketing, business development/sales to drive product sales
- Analyzing impact of different features and monitor KPIs on product performance and profitability
- P&L responsibility for merchant cash advance and business financing solutions
You’re the kind of person who:
- Has an understanding of the full product management and delivery lifecycle with expertise in digital business lending.
- Understands complex technology and platform constraints and comes up with creative solutions.
- Has a broad general management mindset and strong business and analytical acumen.
- Works and influences in a cross functional environment. You have outstanding presentation and communication abilities.
- Has a track record of successfully launching and growing products.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience successfully launching and growing business financing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing business lending or merchant cash advance products
- Experience in business lending, payments or retail credit
- Management experience developing and building high performing product teams
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.