You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Director Corporate Development
In this dynamic role, you will assist executives in defining organization goals and strategic plans. You will play a significant role in achievement of goals and will have significant impact on the success of the functional area and organization. As Director Corporate Development you will regularly interact with Fiserv executives, prospective partners, acquisition targets, and third party service providers (e.g., consultants, investment bankers, counsel, etc.).
Responsibilities: You will conduct and present research and recommendations on new growth opportunities, including acquisition, investment, and integrated commercial partnerships in support of driving solutions that meet Fiserv client needs.
- Target business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position within their industry/solution segment; support research and analysis of competitive landscape.
- Drive creation of qualitative and quantitative analysis that describes key attributes of new growth opportunities, potential opportunities and risks to the business.
- Partner with Business unit Strategy, Product and Finance leaders to prepare and analyze potential strategic transactions, including analysis of financial information, solution capabilities/fit, and support of business case creation.
- Prepare and present periodic status reports and presentations to senior corporate and business unit leadership based on research and analysis to present and describe key attributes of growth opportunities, targeted acquisitions and to obtain necessary approvals from senior leadership and Fiserv Board of Directors.
- Prepare and present valuation analyses, including discounted cash flow; comparable public and change of control multiples bench-marking; earnings accretion (dilution); and pre/post-money analyses in context of investment initiatives.
- Lead/ manage due diligence process across relevant business units, corporate functions (e.g., Finance, HR, Comp & Benefits, Risk Management, Technology, Cyber, Legal, etc.) and large, cross-functional teams, which may include third party advisory (e.g., counsel, transaction services, etc.).
- Participate in structuring, negotiation and review of principal terms and legal documentation related to strategic transactions
- Assess and contribute to continuous improvement of internal deal selection, strategic initiative execution and pre-closing integration preparation.
- Partner cross-functionally with leaders across business unit and corporate functions to drive Fiserv growth
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 8+ years of business experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 8+ years of business experience with 3+ years of Corporate Development
- Related experience and/or military experience; former employment in investment banking, transaction services and/or ventures/PE; demonstrated ability to formulate communication and analyses for executive level audience highly preferred
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.