You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an outstanding Digital Campaign Operations Manager do?
You're a digital marketer with a passion for marketing operations, campaign management, campaign optimization and analytics. You have experience building and optimizing marketing programs, collaborating with senior leaders across sales and marketing, internal program stakeholders, and agency/third-party partners. You'll work with management, business development, finance, product management, sales, operations, commercialization, customer experience, technology, communications, training and other internal marketing channels throughout the duration of all marketing initiatives across all channels of communication: externally through events, print, streaming media, social, digital, email and internally through our intranet and training associates. You will help the team make data-driven decisions as you optimize our process and support business growth.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5 years of progressive marketing or product management experience in a business to business or B2B2C environment of a fortune 250 company, or for a marketing or digital agency managing campaign operations and optimization
- 3+ years of marketing campaign management experience requiring planning and execution of marketing campaigns with success in delivering positive results.
- 3+ years working with Sales and Sales Operations experience and highly proficient in Sales tracking/reporting and financial outcome reporting
- 3+ years of translating technical product information into external, benefits-focused material
- 3 + experience in digital marketing, including email marketing, SEO, digital media, social media.
- 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional team projects
- 3+ years of experience using a CRM, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics for tracking and reporting actuals against forecast, web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Eloqua, tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager or Tealium and call analytics platforms such as Invoca.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience writing/editing marketing messages and materials, including headlines, key benefits, calls to action for digital and print.
- Experience prioritizing multiple, parallel projects to deadline in a cross-functional team environment successfully
Experience creating PowerPoint presentations that tell a story
Experience with data flows, parameter tracking and how it relates to return on investment tracking.
Who We Are: Clover Business Solutions mission is to provide the solutions and expertise that help small businesses connect and grow. Clover is the small business brand of Fiserv. The Market Development team is responsible for a highly strategic approach to driving direct sales, service and retention for Global Business Solutions. The team comprises four segments: marketing automation, data enrichment, modeling and predictive analytics; campaign operations, lead management and reporting; email marketing program management and optimization; and marketing campaigns and program management for acquisition, cross sell, retention and loyalty.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.