You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great WAN Engineer III do?
- A WAN Automation Engineer will work hand in hand with Network Engineering, Network Operations and development teams to automate and enhance network deployments both increasing productivity and delivering to market sooner which will result in greater revenue.
- The WAN Automation Engineer will be a key participant in leading technologies, innovation and building access to our enhanced network architecture. The best part of the job will be the contribution and collaboration which a WAN Automation Engineer will experience as we move forward in expanding the network and businesses.
- Fiserv is a global leader in payments and the financial technology. A candidate will benefit from being part of a company that helps clients achieve best-in-class results. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
- The ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with leadership, peers and customers.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: The WAN Network Automation Engineer is expected to possess in depth WAN Engineering skills in order to develop best practices, refine operational procedure and constantly think pro-actively incorporating automation to reduce manual tasks and increase productivity. This role requires a self-motivated, detail oriented individual, possessing strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant experience in supporting large scale, enterprise class networks.
- 8+ Years of related IT experience.
- Hands on experience in software development specifically in Python, GIT, Ansible and YAML
- Hands on experience in Layer 3 protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) route distribution, router filtering.
- Hands on experience with various network solutions (SDWAN, MPLS, IPsec, S2S, DMVPN)
- Hands on experience in Layer 2 protocols (HSRP, VRRP)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and appropriate certificates.
- The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
- Knowledge in the Linux/Unix environment.
- Substantial background in large scale datacenter network implementations and support.
- Knowledge of network hardware and packet forwarding architectures.
- Load balancers and Firewall knowledge a plus.
Who We Are: Fiserv is a member of the S&P 500® Index and the FORTUNE®500 and is among the FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies®. Our 40,000+ associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing millions of transactions
and a leader in the FinTech industry.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.