You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Client Business Analyst do?
As a Senior Client Business Analyst, you will ensure that Fiserv delivers on its commitments to our financial institution partners. And you will serve a meaningful role in driving client satisfaction in partnership with stakeholders across the organization.
Specifically, you will be responsible for 1) Understanding the client’s business objectives and measures of success, 2) Support system settings analysis, testing and configuration 3) Lead the compilation of project requirements and integrated project plan, 4) Liaison between client and Fiserv teams support client initiatives and 4) Track client portfolio of projects and service tickets to ensure successful delivery 5) Partner closely with product and technology to support cross-client initiatives as the platform changes.
You are a key leader who will lead initiatives to support our client needs and be a liaison with Development and Account Management groups to lead client expectations and resolve technical issues impacting clients! In addition, you will proficiently execute against key business success metrics including financial targets and client experience metrics.
As a Senior Client Business Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Championing and executing client delivery and service processes to handle client initiatives
- Championing voice of the customer feedback for end-to-end client satisfaction and engagement
- Developing strong client relationships and finding opportunities to better support their business objectives
- Ensuring alignment with key organizational partners, including executive leadership, sales, marketing, operations, finance, legal, and others to ensure aligned business success
- Understanding the client business requirements with the desired business outcomes and implements solutions
- Leading the compilation of project requirements – Identifies, researches, analyzes and writes client business requirements
- Leading client projects and provides project consultation in partnership with the client
- Liaising between client and Fiserv teams in support of client initiatives
- Providing consultation on product best practices and insights into product capabilities.
- Providing product expertise on usage and functions
- Executing completion and approval of testing, user documentation, and blended learning plans
- Ensuring business and system development methodologies are followed and continuously improved
- Ensuring clients and other departments actively participate in appropriate phases of the process, such as requirements definition, quality inspection of design documents, testing and validation
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or a related field required.
- 7+ years of experience in business and IT program and project management
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry preferred
- Shown success in effectively driving delivery
- Working understanding of business financial practices and accounting
- Knowledge of FD system (PCF, ACS, Letters, DQ, Rules) preferred
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies preferred
- The ability to travel as required.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Operational consulting experience is valuable
- Solid ability to understand sophisticated business and technical concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and operation levels
- Solid thought leadership and the ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success to effectively complete tactical activities
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.