You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Senior Transaction Risk Analyst under the guidance of a Director or Portfolio Manager, supports transaction risk management for a portfolio of merchant accounts. Develops, tests, and implements machine learning models and rules to mitigate fraud and credit risk. Analyzes ambiguous data to understand trends, reach conclusions, and develop strategies to improve portfolio performance. Provides internal and external reporting and analytics on an ongoing and ad hoc basis. Monitors key metrics and ensures accounts are meeting all contractual SLAs. Communicates directly with external customers. Works with minimal supervision.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role
• Strong background in a technical or analytical business environment with a proven track record of success and increasing responsibilities
• Experience working with, understanding, and analyzing large data sets
• Experience with Excel and SQL
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Masters' degree
• Python, R Studio, or other statistical languages
• Experience with SAS
• Tableau, Power BI, and other data analytics and visualization tools
• Predictive modeling and big data experience
• Background in a modeling and testing (champion/challenger) environment
• An understanding of the check/ACH/payments industry
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.