Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Senior Technical Delivery Lead do?
You will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that development activities are consistent with the direction set by standards at Fiserv’s Universal Commerce (uCom). uCom enables commerce to follow consumers across omni-channel devices, including mobile phones, connected cars, and IoT devices by providing connectivity to otherwise disparate merchants – such as automakers and gas stations, or restaurants and sports venues – uCom effectively bridges the gap between digital and brick-and-mortar commerce, powering a frictionless consumer experience while allowing businesses to maximize their footprint in the digital world.
You will also be an escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems. Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients.
As a Sr. Technical Delivery Lead , you can look forward to:
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Responding to application support customer concerns which involve solving technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on complex projects as required (e.g. data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Serve as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinating performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low-Level Design documents.
- Determining and detailing complex software or system functional specifications.
- Collecting requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Reviewing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of related IT experience
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/ Application Integrations/ Application Support/ Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & shell scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)
Learn more about Fiserv:
Fiserv’s Universal Commerce (uCom) enables commerce to follow consumers across omni-channel devices, including mobile phones, connected cars, and IoT devices. By providing connectivity to otherwise disparate merchants – such as automakers and gas stations, or restaurants and sports venues – uCom effectively bridges the gap between digital and brick-and-mortar commerce, powering a frictionless consumer experience while allowing businesses to maximize their footprint in the digital world.
Fiserv’s uCom safely and securely enables payments, through any channel, and is compatible with a wide array of payment methods. The solution also enables frictionless payment experiences like order-ahead, pay-at-the-table, pay-at-pump, scan and go, delivery and pickup, in-car ordering, loyalty payments, and more.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with u
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.