You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Manager do?
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to be accountable for our debit network Gateway solution. This is a great opportunity to interact with major players in the payments ecosystem as you play a key role in expanding the products and services offered in the market. You are accountable for defining product direction to support financial institutions and acquirers, establishing pricing and ensuring all technical enhancements are delivered through scheduled releases.
You are comfortable solving complex problems that demand significant conceptualization and initiative.
Knowledge of debit payment networks, debit/credit card processing or acquirer processing is preferred.
As a Product Manager you can look forward to:
- Utilizing industry knowledge and gathering market data to establish the product direction and go forward strategy
- Representing the product internally and externally through regular interactions with relevant parties including evangelizing detailed product roadmap plans, feature details and technical dependencies with other business units, divisions and 3rd parties
- Participating as a key stakeholder in the process of developing product enhancements
- Working with product strategy and product delivery team members to gather requirements while representing the Gateway business during the agile development process and ensuring requirements are delivered as expected
- Collaborating on the creation of product launch plans and associated marketing materials and product documentation
- Leading and coordinating discussions with cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve client related issues
- Collaborating with the pricing team to determine market pricing
- Monitoring product usage to observe trends
- Owning a revenue based goal annually which is achieved through product development, pricing and working with sales and relationship management teams to expand the client base
You are someone who has the following:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations
- Business analytical skills to evaluate data and market research to determine product direction
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience, including the executive level
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor degree in a business or technology field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a product management or program management role
- Experience creating business cases and defining high level requirements
- Intermediate experience level with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of debit payment networks, debit/credit card processing or acquirer processing
- Knowledge of financial services and fintech industry products and practices is a plus
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.