You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
You will face exciting product management opportunities as you collaborate with Product, Implementations, Client Services, and Sales organizations, to further enhance Fiserv’s value proposition for our industry-leading credit card processing solutions, ultimately driving a differentiated credit cardholder user experience. Your efforts will assist Fiserv to meet sales and revenue goals while ensuring we exceed client satisfaction expectations.
You possess communication and collaboration skills needed to bring teams together for successful product launch and growth. You are curious and a problem solver, not afraid of tackling new domains or questions you don’t know the answers to yet. You will have deep working knowledge of the FDR Omaha (now Fiserv Optis) processing platform, as well as an overall understanding of the entire credit cardholder user experience ecosystem. The successful candidate will be hands-on and enjoy taking deep-dives into solution configuration recommendations, to optimize the credit card business of our clients. You are confident driving product feature design and implementation in an agile development process. This role provides expert advice to business leaders and developers who want to solve client business problem or market opportunity.
Reports To: Sr. Director, Credit Card Product Management
Peers: Product Managers, Agile Team Members
Direct Reports: None
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Leads the research, analysis, and development of configuration changes and new product enhancements for credit card processing product vertical.
- Leads delivery of product strategy collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients on priority setting and requirements definition of product enhancements.
- Performs ongoing solution analysis to better understand product differentiation and solution gaps.
- Considered the SME for assigned products.
- Business requirements and scope development.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Analyzes interconnection of products/partners/technologies to create best of breed products/services.
- Works with development teams, 3rd-party vendors, and internal stakeholders to execute on development, launch and implementation plans.
- Identifies and interprets customer/stakeholder needs and translate feedback and user testing results into feature/functionality requirements.
- Identifies business processes that need to be established to support the product, work with the respective cross functional teams to design and establish the processes to manage the health of the product and measure success.
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the client and credit cardholder market problems.
- Distill market research to provide perspective to the team and product management leaders to inform insights and decisions
- Define new product features and enhancements, working and prioritizing features in an agile way as market needs and development resources evolve.
- Interlock with product, marketing, and technology teams to communicate and support sales enablement for new features.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Minimum number of similar years’ experience required = 5
- Type of work experience required = Credit Card Processing Product Management, Implementations, or Client Services
- In depth experience with credit card processing on the First Data Omaha (now Fiserv Optis), including Product Control File (PCF) configuration
- Excellent facilitation skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be well-organized, goal oriented, flexible and a willingness to grow professionally
- Strong analytical skills, adaptability and ability adjust to atypical issues/opportunities are essential
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers at all levels to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document business needs/market problems
- Accustomed to working under high levels of accountability and measurable performance
- Ability to work efficiently and productively without detailed direction or guidance
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner and capable of exercising good independent judgement
- Supervisory/Management experience required = N/A
- Travel Required = 10%
- Education = Bachelor degree
- Certifications = N/A
- Experience = 7+ years of FDR Omaha (now Fiserv Optis) platform experience
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.