You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager Credit Risk do?
- Monitors and analyzes daily workload and processes to ensure timely and accurate completion of work.
- Identifies and analyzes fraud trends/schemes to ensure proper alerting processes are in place to protect the firm.
- Distributes daily alerts to the staff timely and efficiently
- Understand and assess different types of risk concerns related to payment processing to ensure alerting processes and decisions are correct
- Works closely with analysts and upper management on high risk accounts and events
- Completes monthly reporting metrics for different alerting processes and team performance
- Handles escalating issues from clients and partners
- Maintains and nurtures a positive and professional relationship between Fiserv and the alliance banks, addressing their concerns and resolving any issues that may arise
- Interacts with other departments within Fiserv, including Client Services, Collections and High Risk High Volume, working together to resolve merchant issues and mitigate risk.
- Performs Second Look Reviews on Higher Priority Alerts
- Must be able to multi task and have excellent time management skills in order to have daily tasks completed within established time requirements. This not only includes daily functions, but also additional projects distributed by senior management
- Develops enhancements and training on current processes to increase productivity, improve staff knowledge and decision making
- Reads, analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
- Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Manages and develops staff to ensure they achieve individual and departmental objectives
- This position requires one to exercise discretion and independent judgement in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners and vendors. Must be able to work independently or in a team environment & work efficiently in stressful situations. This position may require working some weekends and holiday to meet deadlines.
- Performs research and develop methodologies and tools to support service delivery.
- Assists in large-scale investigations and other related projects as needed.
- Stays abreast of industry related business trends that would affect risk management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing staff
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of Mastercard and Visa Association Rules and Regulations
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT).
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.