You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Business Process Analyst for Fiserv?
With over 35 years of fintech and payments leadership, we enable money movement for thousands of financial institutions and millions of people and businesses in a world that never powers down.
The Intelligent Process Automation Team (IPA) is a key player in designing, building, and supporting leading edge Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI and Machine Learning solutions to support new product implementations, revenue acceleration, and tactical process automation. Our Automation Solution Analysts are at the center of everything we do by combining techniques that digitize and structure data, process information, and enable cognitive decision-making to drive business outcomes. Our Analysts work as key liaisons to the various business units, implementation teams, and development teams. Analysts focus on process-first design to assess and prioritize automation opportunities, select automation techniques based on suitability, and help to reimagine processes that transform the customer journey and drive exponential value and efficiency.
You're the kind of person who can:
- Work on transformation projects and deliver solutions to the business that drive meaningful impact in terms of efficiency savings, additional revenue, quality improvements, and client satisfaction
- Play an active role in process discovery, analysis, and optimization
- Partner with project leads on solution design for automation including workflow automation (BMPS), OCR/ICR, NLP, ETL, Virtual Agent etc.
- Part of agile development and delivery team providing on-the-job learning on agile delivery, agile ceremonies etc. in an onsite /offshore model
- Support deployment and testing of low code / no code tools to our processes (e.g. Appian, Alteryx, Smartsheets etc.)
- Engage with business unit partners to conduct discovery and design workshops
- Build knowledge and attain certification in various intelligent automation tools
- +5 years of relevant work experience in business process improvement, technology innovation, and team-based consulting
- Familiarity with intelligent automation and cognitive platforms in workflow automation, RPA, ICR/OCR, ETL platforms especially Appian, Alteryx, Blue Prism, and Ui Path
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business and /or operations or high school diploma/GED
- Lean Six Sigma certification and experience with Agile methodologies and Design Thinking is a plus
- Comfortable working with data, and the desire and ability to be data-driven, fact-based, and have a detail-oriented approach to analysis and problem solving
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.