You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
*Note: If you live in NJ, you must live in a location commutable to Morris County, NJ *
What does a great Implementation Project Specialist do?
The Implementation Project Specialist (IPS) plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our debit product solutions to our new and existing client base. Implementation Project Specialist will be partnering with multiple teams within the organization and external clients in leading key activities to ensure the installation process is completed on time and in accordance with client requirements.
As an Implementation Project Specialist, you can look forward to:
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
- Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
- Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
- Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
- Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
- Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years work experience in an implementation’s capacity or environment.
- Good project management knowledge including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues, and tasks.
- Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
- Previous client services/relationships experience and project management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, OneNote, and SharePoint).
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem-solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for client implementations.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Understanding of Digital Channels, online/mobile banking, and Electronic Payment products
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.