You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director, Product Management - Disputes do?
As the Director of Product Management for Disputes and Settlements, you will ensure that Fiserv delivers world-class credit disputes and settlements suite of solutions for our credit and retail clients which are client-centric solutions and improve operational efficiency. You will accomplish this through charting future product vision and executing your product line roadmap and commercialization plan.
A key strategic focus will be modernizing our Disputes and Settlements solutions to be more client-centric solutions. Our intention is to modernize the credit processing business over the next 2-3 years and this role will be critical in delivering critical capabilities that differentiate Fiserv in the market.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of our Disputes and Settlements product line including revenue and cost targets. This includes the utilization of market research, the evaluation of technology trends, and the translation of product strategy into a product roadmap. In addition, you will support cross-functional product initiatives to execute against your roadmap focused on specific success metrics including financial targets, product adoption, and client satisfaction.
As a Director, Product Management - Disputes, you can look forward to:
- Product Plan and Roadmap: Craft the product vision and roadmap drive the next generation of Disputes and Settlement solutions leveraging market trends, competitive analysis and client feedback.
- Product Development: Partner with sales, network compliance, technology and implementation to develop modernized Disputes and Settlement solutions using agile development best practices. Identify and execute on opportunities to accelerate the product development velocity.
- Product Expert: Act as a subject matter expert on Disputes and Settlement solutions with our top FI clients in partnership with our market management team.
- Commercialization: Partner across market management, marketing, sales and implementation to commercialize new Disputes and Settlement solutions including sales materials, pricing and marketing communications.
- Business Outcomes: identify and track operational metrics that will enable you to effective management your product line with a focus on client and business value. Track, drive and manage product line sales, revenue, adoption and costs outcomes to ensure value creation.
- Strategic Initiatives: identify and lead strategic product initiatives that enable you to have broad impact.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Develop and execute the Disputes and Settlements strategic vision and tactical execution while developing product roadmap, product plan and client-centric solutions.
- Lead direct team product experts and cross-functional team spanning market management, technology, external partners and client management to deliver against your product plan executing on the product plan while developing collaborative partnerships.
- Meet with top clients through quarterly and executive business reviews – collecting feedback / insight, ensuring appropriate support and delivery of key initiatives.
- Effectively communicate product line value proposition, proof points and updates on progress to broader organization and clients – leveraging marketing and product support.
- Create product and business requirements based on market analysis, business strategy and client needs, in the aligned marketplace.
- Participate in sales activities and be a key influencer in building a marketing and sales strategy in conjunction with our marketing and sales teams.
- Work closely with sales, development and professional services to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the product assigned. Develop launch plans, define marketing requirements and ensure key product collateral exists (i.e. product guides, sales presentations, demo scripts, flash demos, feature comparisons) to effectively support sales initiatives.
- Partner closely with the implementation teams to ensure contracted solutions are implemented with quality in a timely fashion.
- Validate and prioritize requirements including defining benefits and impacts of releases across the organization and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, engineering, computer science or a related field required.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in payments
- 5+ years experience with Disputes and/or payment network management
- 5-10 years of experience in product management, development or operations
- Experience managing strategic partnerships
- Deep knowledge and experience of product management best practices spanning product development, product management, pricing and agile product development
- Experience leading a product line including business case development
- Experience in creating product plans and roadmaps that are client-centric and create value
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and operation levels
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
- Solid thought leadership and the ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success to effectively completing tactical activities
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.