You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is looking for university students with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best & brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future; a pipeline of top talent for our Financial Analyst program with full-time opportunities in Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Business Unit Finance and more upon graduation.
As a Finance Intern with Fiserv you will have the unique opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 FinTech company post one of the largest mergers in the payment and technology industry. From assisting in building financial business cases for new product launches, to consolidating $15B+ pro forma revenue for CFO review, your summer will leave you with impactful corporate experience you will use to build a strong foundation for your career in Finance.
Duties may include:
- Build financial and business unit support reports and research in such areas as EBIT performance, budgeting, costing, rate of return, depreciation, and working capital
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, and other key business indicators
- Identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement within the scope of work
- Maintain strong working relationships with business partners and internal departments
- Effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- Ensure the execution/implementation of ad hoc projects as requested
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering.
- Financial modeling and data management experience including use of Microsoft Excel, Access, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, BPC, Tableau and SAS tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize objectives and manage time.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
Military-affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
Who We Are:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.