Client Support Rep Lvl II
About the job:
Perform broad, challenging and advanced Client Care at a professional level to ensure client support to avoid issues, provide prompt problem resolution, and develop and maintain relationships with clients.
As the Client Support Representative II you will be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with client staff at all levels including executive and understanding client’s internal structure.
- Responding to client inquires and researching client issues relating to orders, production, quality, delivery schedules, and production specifications.
- Providing necessary information to other Fiserv departments, clients and vendors to resolve client problems; diagnosing and defining issues; make recommendations to resolve critical issues.
- Working closely with Sales Rep to evaluate clients’ needs, create sales presentations and meet sales objectives.
- Building and maintaining open communication channels with key client personnel, Client Executives, Fiserv Associates and vendors using written and oral methods or visiting clients as requested by Sales.
- Leading and implementing special projects.
- Submitting complete, accurate reports to supervisor/Sales Rep.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects and deadlines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Related Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a Client Care Support role is required
- Experience defining client issues, collecting data and drawing valid conclusions when all information may not be available.
- Creative problem-solving, root cause analysis and innovative thinking are key requirements.
- Negotiation skills are required for problem resolution situations.
- Experience coaching, cross-training and assisting team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an even handed approach with people while working in a deadline work environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MicroSoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word. Experience with ERP systems helpful.
- Regularly work with confidential client information requiring care to protect.
- Satisfactory performance requires extensive motivation and dedication to assigned clients and highly developed client service skills and excellent knowledge of client service technology and methodology and ability to problem-solve.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks and follow through on multiple and changing deadlines.
- Perform well under pressure and maintain professional composure under challenging circumstances. Work independently of supervisor.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More