You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv, Inc. is a global provider of financial services technology. Named in the annual ranking of FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seventh consecutive year. Clients include Financial Institutions, Corporates, Merchants and Consumers.
In Nenagh, we are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics as part of the research and development organization of the largest global payment processor. Fiserv redefines the possible with intelligent technology solutions that deliver differentiated, high performance results for businesses with more engaging experiences for their customers.
The Product Manager/Owner will work in a collaborative role, engaging all key stakeholders to analyse and assess business needs and requirements to understand existing challenges and present proposals for solutions which are clear, concise and unambiguous. The Product Manager/Owner will work closely with the product development, analytics and delivery teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to achieve project milestones and deliverables.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute significantly to implementing solutions within a collaborative, high trust, delivery team consisting of product managers, developers, data scientists and DevOps engineers.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to clearly ascertain, communicate and address business challenges, pain points and issues.
- Research, analyse and prepare unambiguous business requirement documents to ensure client and market needs are identified and met.
- Effectively manage client expectations and maintain strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for sprint planning. This will also involve preparation of agile-based epics and stories that conform to best practice, incorporating well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Make significant contributions to product roadmap discussions balancing urgent client needs with internal strategic roadmap priorities.
- Prepare and deliver training and/or presentations at all business levels.
- Prepare and review user documents, training materials and market research proposal documents.
- Display an inquisitive mind-set to troubleshoot issues and analyse problems.
- Provide product expertise and assistance to the wider organization and be a proactive stakeholder in product quality, safeguarding the integrity of the product.
- Keep abreast of innovation and change in the industry with respect to payments technology and regulations that affect the industry.
- Identify product usage statistics and other significant consumer metrics.
- Work with sales & marketing colleagues to accelerate commercialization and go-to-market activities
Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification and/or equivalent industry experience in one of the following disciplines; business/finance, computer science, technology.
- Strong background in product research, product management and/or business analysis.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision using contractual agreements and company policies and procedures as guidelines.
- Experience with SDLC and artefact management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience of process analysis, mapping and process reengineering using tools such as MS Visio or draw.io
- Strong understanding of Fintech innovation and forward thinking technology.
- Excellent communication skills; candidate should be highly articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Strong negotiating skills and relationship building capabilities and the ability to bring diverse stakeholders to the table and gain consensus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills including the ability to effectively track and prioritize workloads
- Experience with payment product usage and analysis.
- Knowledge of product UI and UX.
- Experience of client onboarding and integration processes.
- Experience of detailed competitor analysis is desirable.
- Aptitude for professional development and developing proficiency on new systems and applications.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.