You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv EMEA - Product Marketing - Graduate Role
Are you a collaborative and creative marketeer? Do you thrive on creating and communicating value to your end customer? Do you love working with technology and design in a dynamic and ever changing world?
Fiserv provides a foundation for success for marketeers. We enable you to be a strong influencer, partnered with our brand, demand generation and product management teams to define our product value propositions.
We’re seeking a creative and energetic graduate with a strong aptitude for learning and understanding technology, product and business and translating this into exciting campaigns, content and material supporting teams on the front-stage of the organisation.
Every day, Fiserv's hardware and software support the core payment card processing and point-of-sale needs for hundreds of thousands of merchants around the globe. We are the world's largest payment processor, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume) and we are Clover, the world's leading SMB business management and payments platform. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and business management tools for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily.
Fiserv is an organisation that is experiencing exponential growth in FinTech, and this role encompasses all of the challenges and opportunities associated with that trajectory. Fiserv's EMEA product team operates and strives to excel in the nexus of business, technology and customers. We manage multiple product roadmaps, delivered by our global technology organisation. We ensure that complex commercial and strategic objectives are achieved in partnership with our business and technology counterparts. A role in Fiserv Product Management requires the ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines with subject matter experts and the ability to apply knowledge in areas of expertise outside of one's own when needed.
Fiserv offers a flexible working environment where curious people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Programme
We are looking for graduates with strong interpersonal skills, who are eager to learn and broaden their knowledge and expertise. You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with 0 - 3 years professional experience.
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast-moving world of a leading Fintech organisation. Over a 24-month period, you’ll receive on- and off-the-job training, including a job rotation that gives you the opportunity to work across different business units. This will be focused on marketing - but with opportunities to branch out in to other areas of the business also.
About the role
This role is an important position within Fiserv’s Clover Product Management team focused on marketing and communications. It is a unique opportunity to develop and enhance how we promote our business, platform and solutions! The marketing team plays a key role in helping to foster a culture of technology excellence, automation, digitisation and better exploitation of data to further enable and accelerate Fiserv’s growth ambitions.
In our candidates, we look for a positive attitude, the ability to think and act quickly,a boundless willingness to learn and high EQ.
You are going to:
- Contribute in the product and marketing teams to define the product vision and help in setting the objectives and key results.
- Support in building a marketing playbook and execution plan that fits in with the overall strategy of the Clover business.
- Engage with users and partners to collect feedback.
- Collaborate closely with the agile domain teams to understand roadmap, releases and capabilities.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with key product, technology, operational and business owners to translate solutions into content, campaigns and communication strategies.
- Positioning – Creating differentiated product positioning and messaging to establish competitive advantage for our most important product initiatives.
- Buyer knowledge – Understanding and documenting user personas and the buyer journey; support the creation of high value content accordingly that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
- Go-to-market – Work within a team to deliver product launches and release plans, partnered with product management, demand generation and global brand teams; Optimizing the market opportunity and bolstering awareness and understanding of our products through a wide range of digital content and collateral.
- Sales support – Partnering with sales to create sales collateral and materials to enable sales and account teams on messaging for new solutions and releases
- Market insights – Learn how to develop customer and competitive market insights and trends to provide actionable intelligence that informs product strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Product Market Fit – help to solve Product Market Fit across key sub-segments working in tandem with marketing and commercial teams.
About the Team
Clover is on a significant growth trajectory leading the global SMB POS, payments and solution space. As wholly owned businesses of Fiserv, our shared mission is to help merchants succeed and grow with the leading platform and solutions in the market.
Our regional Product team is growing as we accelerate Clover’s global strategy and growth into new territories and strategic partnerships with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, product marketing, commerce) or equivalent
- Strong interest in/motivation to learn about fintech, payments and product marketing as well as product and digital technologies
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, is a fast learner
- Innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
- Team-player, willingness to contribute actively to the overall team spirit
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment, and to be mobile in terms of workplace or location if required
- Aptitude to express yourself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups
- Mature & self-confident; able to work with clients, business partners or senior colleagues
- Capacity to readily adapt to a changing and dynamic environment and work independently, proactively and innovative
- Strong analytical abilities, can focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with marketing platforms and tools a distinct advantage
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.